How can I help?
You want to find the right home, in the right location, at the right price – and you want to do it quickly, with minimum hassle. The best way to do that is to work with a professional realtor who understands your wants and needs, your time frame and your financial boundaries.
I will assist you with all aspects of the buying process from mortgage pre-approval to closing and beyond.
You’ll save time. I can help you pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that don’t.
You’ll get the right information. As a Sales Representative I know the neighbourhoods and will provide you with accurate information on market conditions, values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
You benefit from an experienced negotiator who is representing your interests. I will manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home.
I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.
Please contact me anytime!
- Receive on-going “profile” of current properties direct to your email address
- Detailed qualification report, outlining your ability to pay for your investment as well as the potential ability to re-sell your home in the future
- Large internal network of realtors, giving me the ability to show you potential properties even before they “hit” the open market as listings
- Detail-oriented advice
- Over 35 years as a real estate professional
- Meticulous in scouting clients’ dream home “wish list”
- Resourceful Realtor belonging to several network groups – able to refer buyers
to mortgage specialists, home inspectors & reputable trades people
Education and Understanding
It is important to me to take the necessary time to educate my purchasers on the cost of running a home along with the cost of purchasing a home. By establishing a comfort level and understanding of this concept, I can remain committed to ensuring my clients are not overextending themselves with their upcoming home purchase.
I like to think of it as empowering you to make attainable decisions by going that extra step to prepare you for home ownership.
When calculating what you can afford in a house, don’t just look at the list price. The amount you pay for a house is important when you consider your ability to re-sell the house. Today’s mortgage options are increasing the possibilities for home buyers, so you should also take a close look at what it will cost you to live in the house.
Diverse financing options and competition among lenders are giving many buyers the chance to buy a more expensive house or condo than they thought they could afford.